Vinyard Institute of Plastic Surgery Patient Portal
Pre-registration must be completed before your appointment.
Login to your myPatientVisit portal here
Follow the steps below to register for the myPatientVisit portal.
- Create a unique Username and Password
- Enter your first and last name
- Enter ZIP Code and DATE OF BIRTH (MM/DD/YYYY)
Your First Name, Last Name, Zip Code and Date of Birth must match the information provided to the practice when you scheduled your appointment.
Enter Your security code – this is a unique security code which must be provided by the office. Don’t have your security code? Give us a call!
- Check the Terms and Conditions Checkbox
- Click Create Account
Select the Question 1 – Question 3 Security questions and the
related answers to your questions. Click Continue
Once logged in, click the pre-register button next to your scheduled appointment to fill out your mandatory patient paperwork.
Please rest assured that all information provided is kept confidential, secure, and HIPAA compliant. Please call the office at (772) 212-0304 if you have any questions.
Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you at your appointment!
Need more help? Try these tips!
- Don’t see your medical record? Click on the link “Don’t see the practice you’re looking for?” and enter our unique practice ID: ZVUBIP
- Your first name – James not Jimmy; William not Bill? – What name did you give the office when you called?
- Security Code? Every patient has a unique security code that we will provide for you. Call our office at (772) 212-0304 and we’ll be happy to assist.
- Still need assistance? Call (772) 212-0304 to speak with a front office staff member.
FOLLOW VIPS ONLINE
291 NW Peacock Blvd Ste 104 Port St. Lucie, FL 34986