Is FACEtite or a Neck Lift the Best Option for You?
We all want to retain a fresh, youthful appearance as long as possible, without having to resort to cosmetic products for improvements. Unfortunately, natural factors, such as age, and external factors, such as diet, smoking, alcohol, and environmental issues, influence our collagen and elastin production. Collagen and elastin are the proteins that give skin its strength, structure, and elasticity. As our natural collagen and elastin production decreases, the skin begins to lose its smoothness and natural aging signs (such as excess skin and pockets of fat on the face and around the jawline) will appear.
For decades now, plastic surgeons have been recommending a variety of cosmetic procedures designed to block natural signs of aging, or restore a younger, more appealing look. However, patients who want to regain their confidence every time they pass in front of the mirror face several questions: What procedure type is right for me? How can I achieve the best results with minimal efforts? Must I undergo a surgical procedure?
How can I decide which procedure is right for me?
For several years now, neck lifts have been one of our patients’ favorite skin rejuvenation procedures. However, most of our patients today are proactive individuals with busy schedules, who cannot afford extensive downtime from their jobs or activities. Here at Vinyard Institute of Plastic Surgery, Dr. Vinyard understands the patient’s need to return to daily activities without hospital care or unwanted side effects. Are you looking to achieve stunning results with less downtime and risks? Today we’re talking about how Dr. Vinyard’s latest minimally-invasive procedure – FACEtiteTM – could be the best choice for you!
Is a neck lift procedure right for me?
The traditional neck lift, known as a lower rhytidectomy, is a surgical procedure that uses deep incisions to tighten loose neck muscles and remove excess, sagging skin, restoring a smoother, firmer, and better-defined appearance to the neck. During the surgical procedure, the plastic surgeon makes an incision behind each ear (adding a third one underneath the chin, if needed) to remodel the neck contour into a more youthful shape by carefully lifting the neck muscles and removing extra skin and fat. After removing unwanted tissue and fat, the surgeon closes the incisions and covers them with bandages.
What are the disadvantages of undergoing such a procedure?
While it is an effective treatment against various signs of aging, several potential disadvantages are noteworthy:
- Since it is an invasive procedure, a neck lift requires several incisions, leading, in some instances, to scarring or stitches.
- Patients with a busy lifestyle and hectic routine must take extra preventative measures since recovery time can last approximately three weeks, during which patients cannot perform any exercise or strenuous activities.
- Patients can experience several discomforts after surgery, including neck tightening, facial swelling, fluid accumulation, bleeding, and skin numbness.
- Patients can experience cases of keloid scarring which is treatable with a follow-up excision.
- Undergoing a procedure limited only to the neck area will render other facial aging features more noticeable, which is why plastic surgeons recommend other complimentary procedures, such as cheek lift, facelift, or liposuction.
Are there any alternatives to a neck lift?
Modern society is defined by an accelerated pace of life, which is why more and more patients are turning their attention towards more efficient treatments that do not interfere with their lifestyle or busy schedules. Although neck lift procedures provide positive results, the long list of disadvantages, combined with extended recovery time, are constantly discouraging potential patients from undergoing the rejuvenation procedure they need. For such patients, plastic surgery has come up with a faster, more effective treatment that will allow them to return to their busy routine and daily activities in no time: FACEtiteTM!
What is a FACEtiteTM procedure?
FACEtiteTM is a safer, non-surgical alternative to conventional neck lift surgery. The FACEtiteTM process penetrates deeper skin tissues and, using radiofrequency (RF), melts the surplus fat that causes loose facial skin tissue. Using a small incision, the surgeon inserts a thin probe beneath several skin layers to generate thermal energy. The thermal field impacts the surrounding skin layers for comprehensive treatment and encourages the production of new collagen and elastin, thereby diminishing signs of aging and rendering your skin younger-looking in an all-natural way!
What are the advantages of FACEtiteTM?
Plastic surgeons around the country have confirmed the advantages provided by FACEtiteTM:
- FACEtiteTM devices are equipped with a set of safety measures for patient safety. The device inserted into the patient’s body is covered with a plastic material to avoid accidental skin perforation. Moreover, multiple computer screens display the patient’s body and skin temperature in real-time to prevent unnecessary skin damage.
- Plastic surgeons can perform FACEtiteTM procedures in-office using local anesthesia.
- FACEtiteTM addresses a broader range of body areas compared to a neck lift procedure.
- The incision sites are small and do not leave visible scars.
- FACEtiteTM is a much more effective procedure than surgical alternatives when we consider the benefit-cost ratio (BCR): it delivers marvelous results while minimizing costs.
- Patients undergoing this procedure can enjoy their daily lives again following the procedure without taking any downtime! If necessary, surgeons can recommend a day or two for rest, but this is a rare occurrence.
Patients no longer have to worry about deep incisions or taking significant downtime to enjoy a younger appearance, since FACEtiteTM can deliver the results of your dreams and ensure that you enjoy them from the moment you leave the clinic! Are you ready to love your skin again? Schedule your free consultation with Dr. Vinyard today!
As you consider your skin rejuvenation goals, Dr. Vinyard and his team of experts wield many options for improving the aesthetic of your skin. A Morpheus8 treatment can be an incredible addition to your treatment plan, and Dr. Vinyard and his team of experts are ready to support you in achieving your aesthetic goals. Contact us to schedule a personal consultation, or call (772) 362-3357 to find out the next steps in your skin rejuvenation journey! Our office at 291 NW Peacock Blvd, Suite 103, Port St. Lucie, FL 34986, proudly serves the South Florida area! We also invite you to check out our blog page, Facebook, and Instagram to learn more about the treatment options available at our office!
Say goodbye to invasive procedures and hello to a new era of body sculpting that’s as cool as it sounds! But don’t just take our word for it; let’s dive in to see which celebrities are raving about their CoolSculpting Elite results and how you can benefit from it, too!
Let’s break down the differences between CoolSculpting and Emsculpt and why we feel CoolSculpting is the superior option for your body contouring journey!
We’ll compare two of the most popular non-invasive treatments for double chin reduction: CoolSculpting and Kybella. As you embark on your journey to reclaim your jawline and accentuate your facial contours, knowing which treatment is right for you is essential. Let’s break down the science behind these cutting-edge procedures, weigh the pros and cons, and help you make the best choice to enhance your natural beauty!